This qualification covers basic health, safety and hygiene plus cleaning skills, teamwork and communication and is intended to help its learners broaden their skills and knowledge in what they are doing.
This is aimed at learners who currently work in the cleaning industry or anyone looking to find employment in this role.
This apprenticeship framework is set at level 2.
This apprenticeship takes 12 months to complete.
Who would benefit?
knowledge and qualifications
- NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning and Support Services (Vocational Qualification).
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Cleaning Principals.
- Functional Skills level 1 in Maths and English.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.