The Community Activator Coach Standard will underpin occupations such as an Activator, Sports Coach, Activity Leader, Community Worker or Outreach Officer. These roles are predominantly employed by sport for social change charities; SMEs who operate in the sport and physical activity sector; local authorities; sports clubs; leisure centres; youth work agencies; housing associations and outdoor education centres and are deployed to primarily work with inactive groups of people.
On completion Apprentices will become CIMSPA member’s at Associate level.
to view the full details of the apprenticeship standard
This apprenticeship standard is set at level 2.
This apprenticeship takes a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Who would benefit?
Apprentices will learn
- Planning and adapting sessions and activities.
- Coaching or leading pre-planned sport or physical activity sessions.
- Working collaboratively with sports clubs and other community assets.
- Supporting customers to co-produce rewarding volunteering opportunities.
- Supporting families to participate together in sport and physical activity.