The Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Leisure Operations is designed for those individuals who are either already employed in the sector and wish to gain new knowledge and skills or who are looking to enter the sector and further develop their knowledge and skills to progress their careers. The framework is also suitable for those wishing to change career after having worked in a different sector. An interest in the sector is beneficial.
This apprenticeship standard is set at level 2.
This apprenticeship takes a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Who would benefit?
candidates will cover
- Understanding the Active Leisure and Learning Sector.
- Understanding Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- Customer Care and Diversity in Active Leisure.
- Health, Safety, Security and Welfare in Active Leisure.
- Developing self in an Active Leisure job role.
- Teamwork in Active Leisure.