The L3 Cleaning Supervision Apprenticeship is designed to create a pathway for persons working in the cleaning sector whilst enabling them to develop supervisory and strong team leadership skills.
This qualification is designed for learners who are working in a supervisory cleaning service role. It offers learners the opportunity to develop skills and knowledge required to confirm competence in their work role.
A cleaning supervisor has the overall responsibility of any cleaning operation, which requires efficient working of staff, operating in the most effective way amongst other responsibilities like administration and supervision.
This apprenticeship framework is set at level 3.
This apprenticeship takes a minimum of 12 months to complete.
Who would benefit?
Knowledge and skills gained
- Supervising Cleaning Staff.
- Developing and implementing a risk assessment plan in own area of responsibility
- Contributing to the implementation of systems and best practice.
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
- Contributing to the control of resources.
- Understanding performance management.
- Maintaining a sustainable environment in cleaning.