1. Places on one of our courses will only be reserved once we have received a fully completed course booking form along with a deposit or full payment for the course.
2. Methods of payment of the course are outlined on the course booking form.
3. Balance Payments. If you have reserved course places via a deposit the full, final payment must be received by FLM training 7 days before the start of the course. Failure to do this may result in the course place being lost and all money paid to this point forfeit.
4. Transfer Policy. If you wish to transfer to alternative dates, written notification must be received by FLM training at least 7 days prior to the course. Transfer dates are subject to availability. Please be aware that there may not be another course running at the venue originally chosen.
5. Cancellation policy. In the case of a cancellation, written notification is required to process the cancellation. A confirmation email will be sent to you to confirm the cancellation. Notice of cancellation should be received no less than 7 days prior to the start of the course. In this instance any money paid, less the deposit, will be returned. If notice of cancellation is received less than 7 days prior to the course any money paid will be lost.
If medical certification can be provided then transfer of money paid to alternative course dates may be possible. We reserve the right to cancel or amend any course dates and will notify learners of any such instances.
6. Payment Schemes. A minimum of 10% deposit is required to book on to any of our courses. The balance should be paid one week prior to the course start. For courses costing over £450 a payment scheme can be arranged by contacting FLM Training’s head office.
7. Assessment. Cost of assessment has been included as part of the course cost. Should a learner not attend their assessment or refer then a re-assessment will be arranged at a cost to the learner of £50. An assessors decision to refer a learner can be challenged following the companies appeals procedure.
8. Certification. Certificates will be issued with your name as indicated on the booking form. The cost of the certificate has been included as part of the course cost. Any replacement certificates will be issued at the learners expense.