Formally the A1 qualification, this qualification is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace (for example a workshop, classroom or other training environment).
This qualification is open to all (learners must be 19 years old or over) and have occupational and technical competence in the areas that they wish to assess.
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
Course & Assessment:
This qualification will consist of 1 day course, followed by ongoing assessment of the following:
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
- Worksheet or professional discussion
NB: Qualification registration will last a maximum of 12 months from the date of the course, you must complete the qualification within this time-frame.