The Award in Circuit Sessions qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective circuit training sessions. You will learn how to plan and teach safe and effective circuit training exercise classes as well as developing a range of teaching skills
Who would benefit
For instructors who want of offer customers one of the most popular effective forms of exercise that can be delivered to large groups or in a more personal one to one session.
Candidates will cover:
- How to design and teach safe and effective circuit training sessions
- The principles of warm up, the aerobic curve and cool down
- How to use music to motivate
- Motivating participants
- A variety of group teaching skills
- How to respond to health and safety issues
Format: Home study and 1 day practical course including assessment.
Pre-requisites: Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor Qualification