Who would benefit
Instructors who are looking to take their skills and knowledge away from the gym and start working outdoors. The Certificate In Bootcamp and Outdoor Training qualification not only allows fitness professionals to start operating with groups in a diverse environment but arms them with the marketing and business acumen to drive a successful venture in one of the most lucrative markets within the fitness industry.
Candidates will cover:
- Develop market and deliver successful bootcamps.
- Develop and deliver circuits
- Activities, team games, teaching techniques
- Advanced communication and group management skills
- Social media and modern marketing
- Motivation techniques to get your bootcamp buzzing
Format: Two days direct delivery with a practical assessment on day 2
Pre-requisites: Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor Qualification