Who would benefit
The Certificate in Kettlebell Training Course is ideal for Personal Trainers or Level 2 Gym Instructors who are looking to broaden their skills base and further their anatomical knowledge. This course will enable fitness professionals to be able to deliver tailored and more diverse exercise to a wider audience allowing clients to enjoy a completely different and unique approach to exercise.
Candidates will cover:
This 1 day instructor course provides fitness professionals with a complete:
- Theoretical underpinning knowledge
- Practical application of training and teaching with Kettlebells.
- Fitness professionals can learn up to 30 Kettlebell Techniques including progressions and regression from the 8 assessable foundation exercises
- Programming with kettlebells
- Progressing and regressing with kettlebells
- Health and Safety concerns including contraindications of the Kettlebell will be clearly instructed throughout
- Adequate goal setting techniques will be developed which have been proven to retain clients and improve motivation within clients.
Format / Assessment
One day direct delivery, the assessment procedure for the course is a 100% practical, where the delegate must deliver 4 of the key Kettlebell exercises to the tutor/assessor demonstrating accurate technique and teaching points (the exercises are chosen at the tutor/assessors discretion).
Pre-requisites: Must hold a current Level 2 Instructor Qualification