We 100% believe we have found a far greater way to maximise fat loss during workouts. At the end of 3-4 of our sessions a week we perform ‘Finishers’. These ‘Finishers’ in order to be effective must be:
– Maximum Effort
– High Intensity
– Include Total Body Movements
– Last a maximum of 12 minutes
These sessions can therefore be very intense, but will maximise results in minimal time. There are literally hundreds of different ‘Finishers’ available using all varied types of kit and body weight. We recommend where possible to target the same muscle group during the finisher which was worked during that session. Here is an example of a finisher which should take no longer than 8 minutes and would be perfect post leg workout.
Why not try a ‘Finisher’ such as this at the end of your next gym session?
- 10 Double Kettlebell Swings
- 10 Double Kettlebell Snatches
- 10 Double Kettlebell Lunges (5 each leg)
- 10 King Kongs
- 5 Burpees
- Perform a total of three rounds as fast as possible keeping the best form you can… don’t jeopardise form for ego!!
Check out this finisher being performed by one of our affiliates SOS Athletic Excellence…