VACANCY: NVQ Assessor in Sport & Active Leisure
FLM Training Ltd, is a growing training company built on quality, and due to the dynamic growth and success, we have an excellent opportunity for an NVQ Assessor in Sport and Active Leisure to join our established team.
The role of the Assessor is as follows:
1. Manage a caseload of learners (30-40)
2. Assess NVQs in the occupational area of Sport and Recreation
3. Identify training needs of learners
4. Deliver appropriate training in accordance to NVQ standards
5. Support, mentor and coach learners through their chosen qualification
Ideally, you will have: –
– One of the following assessor qualifications:
D32/33; A1; Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment; Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
– PTLLS or equivalent
– An assessing background in Sport
– NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a Sport related subject
– Full UK/EU driving license
– Flexibility and willingness to travel
– Excellent communication skills
– Competency in using IT applications
Ideally you’ll be based in Manchester to ensure easy access to your case-load of learners. The salary for this role is £17k – £23k and is dependent on previous qualifications and experience. In addition you will also receive: –– Laptop – Phone Allowance – Car Allowance – Ongoing CPD
Permanent contract. This post is available to start immediately.
For further details or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01942 252809.